Engineering And Consulting
All engineering drawings, P&ID flow sheets, design and system layouts are performed in-house, with the latest CAD software (AutoCAD compatible). This allows a close link between customer requirements, process development and system construction. Potential problems can be tackled early in the design process, and the optimum system configuration be developed to meet our high engineering standards.
The engineering tasks performed within ABN include:
- Conceptual process design and specification
- Basic and detailed engineering design
- Process modeling and simulations
- Project cost estimates and schedules
ABN's special Know-how in membrane and thermal separation processes is made available to customers.
Consultancy work includes:
- Feasibility studies
- Process evaluations
- Computer simulations (ChemCAD)
- Basic engineering packages
- Trouble shooting